Thursday 21st – Monday 25th May
Together with Elgin Escape, we’re bringing you something that’s sure to beat the lockdown boredom – compete against your family, friends and neighbours. Which team will solve the clues, puzzles and brainteasers to complete our ‘Murder Mansion’ online escape room in the quickest time?
Proceeds from this game will be going towards the purchase of a defibrillator for Chapelton so get your household together, have fun and raise money for a great community cause too.
• Teams of 1-6 players (1 person required to register per team.)
• Internet connected device required (computer, laptop, phone or tablet. Will not work on Smart TV or console.)
• Register to play before midnight on Wednesday 20th May.
• Games to be played between Thursday 21st May 9am and midnight on Sunday 24th May. (You choose!)
• Entry is £10 per team.
• Access codes to play will be emailed to players by 21/5/20
• Game can only be played once (Please do not register if you have already played this game.)
• League table will be published on Monday 25th May – who will come out on top?
Please message the Chapelton Facebook page with the following information:
• Your name
• Team name
• Email address
• When would you like to play? (Thu 21st, Fri 22nd, Sat 23rd or Sun 24th May?)