We are so excited to bring you some festive cheer in the form of Chapelton Wreath Making Workshops with This is 36 Florals, taking place in the huge marquee at Elsick House.
Karen from This is 36 Florals will guide you through the whole process to make sure you go home with something to be proud of. From mossing up your wreath and adding lots of luscious winter greenery to personalising your creation with beautiful finishing touches including pinecones, fruit slices, berries and ribbons!
As these are in-person classes we have put measures in place to ensure your safety. We have a strict limit on the number of tickets available and participants will have their own individual workstation containing tools and materials to work with. The marquee will not be heated so wrap up cosy for winter and feel free to take a flask with a hot drink.
Book here to avoid missing out!
Following guidelines regarding COVID 19:
• One-way system
• Hand sanitisation points
• Socially distanced
• Individual workstation, materials and tools
• Tools and workstations sanitised before and after classes
• Mask to be worn on entry, exit and if moving away from own workstation
• Complimentary drinks and nibbles will NOT be supplied this year due to COVID 19 but please feel free to bring your own
• Free parking at Elsick House
• Class time – 2.5 hours
• Start and finish times are exact to allow for sanitisation before and after classes.
• Each participant’s name and telephone number will be taken for track and trace purposes
• Workshops are non-refundable
Should there be a change to Scottish Government coronavirus guidelines meaning the class is unable to take place in person, participants will be given a timeslot to collect materials and instructions for creating their own wreath at home. Karen will do a live demo that day, to go through the steps of creating a wreath and will be able to answer questions at the end. The demo will be recorded if you cannot watch at the allocated time.
Please do not attend this class if you have any symptoms of coronavirus.