The Chapelton Bike Ride is set to return for its third year on Sunday 2nd September.
People of all ages are welcome to enjoy this fun-filled day which will once again raise much-needed funds for local charity North East Sensory Services.
- The Bike Ride, sponsored by Burness Paull, will begin at 10:30am with the 42 mile route taking in Chapelton, Durris Forest and the village of Stonehaven
- A shorter 12 mile route will start at 12pm with participants cycling in and around Chapelton’s roads and pathways
- A 5km Chapelton Trail walk, sponsored by Brio Retirement Living, will begin shortly after 12pm offering those keen to take part in a less strenuous challenge to stretch their legs and also provide younger children with an activity through the grounds of nearby Elsick House
Food, Drink and Entertainment
- The cycling and walking activities will be followed by live music, a selection of stalls selling local produce and entertainment from Northsound’s Michael Macdermid
- Individual registration costs £15 for the 42 mile route per person or £5 per person for the 12 mile route
- Team entry for four people is available at a reduced rate of £50 for the longer route and £15 for the 12 mile route
- All pre-registered riders will receive a free T-shirt and goodie bag
- An additional fee of £5 will be applied to those registering on the day. Registration closes on 31st August
- The Chapelton Trail walk is free for all participants
For more information or to register for the Chapelton Bike Ride, visit www.chapeltonbikeride.co.uk